
For Jamie's birthday we went to the Old Spaghetti factory. It was a surprise party for J. He has never had one. And it was not easy to pull on over on him. I had planned for us to get a couples massage and then to go out to dinner. What he didn't know was that I had planned for friends & family to meet us at the spaghetti factory. After our massage I told Jamie that we should go to the spaghetti factory, but he said that's not where he wanted to eat. I had to beg him to go to the spaghetti factory. I was trying to talk him into how much he loved the mizithra cheese & butter. That it was his favorite. After about 20 minutes he gave in. As we pulled into the parking lot my mom texted me, saying they didnt have a table yet. So I was trying to stall, get Jamie to run into a sports store but he wouldn't budge. Pain in my butt. Finally as we where walking in my mom texted me & said they had a table !!! Thank goodness. He was very surprised when he saw everyone there!!! Happy Birthday Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment