Not sure who doesnt know at this point. But thought we'd announce it anyways. We are expecting baby #3 on July 5th 2010. We have chosen not to find out the sex. Knowing that we already have pretty much everything for either. We have about 3 girls names picked out. But can not agree on any boys names. Braxton thinks the baby is a girl. And calls my growing belly Charlie Chocolate. And frequently asks how much longer is that baby gonna be in there. Tonight he asked why the baby was still in there and why my belly was getting bigger. And I said because the baby is growing and needs room inside my tummy. Then he says "Or maybe you should stop eating." He is such a nice boy. LOL Lauren is not sure about my expanding belly... we try to tell her that there is a baby in there. She just gives a dirty look and walks away. She is not quite on board with that. But she is a very good mama to her little cousin Madi. So hopefully she will be with this baby. I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead of my due date. I will be very surprised if I make it to the due date.But who knows?? I could have sworn Lauren was going to be early, but she was born on her due date. We haven't gotten anything ready for Baby's arrival. I know we have almost everything for either gender, but nothing is in its place. We are supposed to begin working on that here in the next few weeks. I'll try to keep this updated. ;)
Potty break time!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you are feeling ok! I'm looking forward to being there!
XOXOXO~Nana
Post a Comment