~We were at target the other day because mom needed more maternity shorts. And I decided to try on swimsuits, as you know you have to get in your birthday suit to accomplish trying on swimsuits. As I was close to my birthday suit, Braxton says "Hey I can see your milkers!" Then giggles & turns back around to make faces in the mirror.
~ I always tell Braxton that I dont have any money. Especially when he asks for toys or mickey D's, etc.... We were watching tv and one of those check into cash commercials came on, talking about giving people money.And Braxton says "Mom you can go there and get money, then you can buy me toys. " Should a four year old really be paying that close attention to a tv commercial? I think not.
~When we go to the library I usually stop at Arctic circle for a ice cream cone. One day I really didn't have money to spend on ice cream, so we got the free tiny cones. My mom happens to be driving and she hands Braxton this tiny cones & he says "What? I want a bigger ice cream." I told him I didn't have money, and he says"well I do, its in my invisible wallet, here's your money. So I handed him an invisible ice cream cone.
~A few days ago after dinner Braxton wanted me to see him in his 'office' ( his toy room). When I walked into his office he told me to sit down so we could talk. As I sat my growing bottom on a tiny stool of his, he pulled up a chair. He looks at my with a very serious face, and says" We need to talk about dead.' I'm trying to think why he would want to talk about this. He says" When people die they go to heaven, then they get buried and they stay in heaven forever. Its sad but what it is. So its ok but thats where they stay....OK? " This whole talk is said with a very serious matter of fact face. I however could not keep a straight face.
~ We are over at my mom's and she is getting ready to paint. Braxton wanted Sydnee to play with him. Sydnee's says " I cant play right now I'm going to help Grandma paint" Then you hear my mom say 'No, I'm not painting right now.' Braxton says BOOOYAAA!!! Now you can play!
~ I asked Lauren to get her shoes on so we could leave. I asked three times with her ignoring me each time. Finally I said in a mean tone 'LAUREN get your shoes on now!' Her response FINE!
~ Lauren thinks she is potty training. And finds any reason to strip down. We try to keep her clothes on but she finds way to get them off. The other day Jamie saw her trying to take off her diaper and he told her to keep it on! She said "No dad, sit down, be quiet." She is a bossy little thing.
And to think we are going to add to this craziness...... Someone should really explain this thing called birth control. ;)
Loves
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment