
We just got done watching Discovery Channel Project Earth. Is was about planting trees to help cut down on the carbon dioxide and increase oxygen. Also to help with globe warming. We as a family are trying to become green in any small way that we can. We buy the eco -friendly light bulbs, burn the trash that we are allowed to so we arent putting trash in the land fill, use reusable grocery bags,( I got a 5 cent discount today at Fred Meyer if using it! ) try to roll all of our errands together so we arent using the car everyday. Just watching the program tonight inspires me to try harder. I've always has the idea to plan a tree for every family member in our house , with that theory that tree will breathe in our carbon, & we will breathe in its oxygen. I cant wait to do it. ;) I want to make sure that the earth is as good as it is now ,if not better for my grandkids and the theirs too. It sounds cliche but if everyone does what they can then maybe we can do our part to save the earth. So with that I encourage everyone to invest in the light bulbs, and the reusable bags. Anything you can do . Silly but I feel good when I see other people look at my reusable bags, kinda like that commercial where people see others doing good , so they do. I hope thats happening. SO EVERYONE BETTER START GOING GREEN !!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment