Saturday, August 30, 2008

A very unhappy Birthday :(

Today is my birthday. Its been one heck of a day. I had a hard time going to sleep last night, Lauren was fussy. And I had a allergic reaction to a new shaving gel , so I have a rash on my underarms. SO ICTHY !! That keep me awake too. When I woke up Jamie & Braxton made me breakfast pancakes & bacon. I think I over ate because I felt very sick. Spent the next 10 minutes puking. Jamie decided to take the kids to the park so I could have a moment. Then I had a brillant idea to go get a hair cut. Went to get my hair cut. The girl did an awful job. The front looked cute, and didnt check the back before I left. Got home showed Jamie, and as I was turning back around I saw the horror on his face. Ran to the bathroom to check out the back. AWFUL !! It has chunks of hair missing. Its so choppy & uneven. It looks like a 5 year old cut it. Start the water works. Cried my eyes out for 15 minutes. After calming down I tired to fix it by straighting out the hair, made it a tiny bit better. Called the salon demanding a refund & someone to fix my hair. The girl who answered the phone was a beast. After talking with her & the owner finally got things straighted out. I'm going back tomorrow to get my hair fixed hopefully( cross your fingers for me.) & getting my money back plus a free cut with the owner. I'm afraid to leave the house. I'm supposed to go out to dinner with the girls. I'm scared. I might get food poisoning. Or struck by lighting. Even thought its not raining, but with my luck. I have a personal rain cloud above my head. To make matters worse its been a bad week . I burned my arm in the oven, the birth controll I'm on is horrible. So many mood swings, cramping, & my face looks like I'm going through puberty again. I cant wait till its out of my system..
I think a sleeping pill would be good right now. Goodbye awful day. Hello tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Jess Headrick said...

Happy Birthday!!! I bet if you moved back to Utah you would feel 100 times better!!!!!

Love ya
Jess