Merry Christmas!!! Here are some pictures from our Xmas morning. For some reason it would only let me upload 4 pics at a time, so there is lots. We slept over at my parents house on Xmas eve, so the kids could wake up & see Christmas morning. Braxton's reaction in the morning was "Holy Crap!" Then he drop his toy all dramatic. And fell to the floor. Lauren was not quite awake when she saw Christmas morning. She didn't have a strong reaction like B. We opened our stockings. And waited for Grandma & Papa to wake up. Then the fun began. Lauren thought you opened presents by punching them.... I had to make lil holes for her to rip them open. Braxtons first 4 presents were not toys and he was not happy about that. I finally gave him a present I knew was a toy. We had a good time opening presents, and it only took us 2 hours. :)
Every year my family has a big Xmas party. This year we reserved the church. Also my Grandma Fisk flew out for Christmas. The big boys played basketball in the gym, and little kids ran around, women fixed food and played games. Loads of fun. Unfortunately I was having so much fun that I didnt take any pictures. But it was fun to get together and have Grandma Fisk there. We had a great Christmas. Hope you all did too!
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a great time was had by all!
XOXOXO~Nana
Post a Comment