Thursday, January 7, 2010

Liam Eugene Jeppson

Megan & Mo had their little baby boy Liam on Jan 5th @ 9:18 AM. He weighed 7lbs 4oz. I've only seen pictures, but he is very cute. unexpectedly though last night I received a text message at 1 in the morning. It said" baby not good. He is in intensive care. Please pray form him." I was half a asleep but managed to text back " what is going on?" Megan then called. She said that one minute Liam was asleep on her chest, the nurse came in to check on him, & his billirubin. His billirubin was at a level 22.The next thing she knew there was 5 different nurses & doctors in the room. They then took Liam to intensive care and hooked him up to several monitors, an iv and under the special lights. Normal bellirubin levels are 10-12. 19 is considered very dangerous. Since 1 in the morning his levels have came down to a 19. That 19 was at 11 AM. Please Keep little Liam in your prayers. Love you guys.

No comments: