Braxton going to his first day of preschool
Braxton & Lauren
Braxton at school
Braxton went to his first day of preschool today. He was very excited to go. We had been telling him about it for weeks. Jamie was able to come home to walk Brax to school. We walked over there as a family. And when we reached Miss Katie's school he ran up to the house. And walked right in. Found his name on his bug. And put it in the school house picture. Katie asked him what his name started with. He said a B. Then before she had a chance to ask him the next letter, he asked her. So she spelled his name this time. She said that he did very well at school. Braxy said he had fun and got to paint with pudding and used his hands. That's all I really got out of him. Hopefully Thursday will go as well as today. <3
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so excited that Braxy is going to preschool! That's wonderful. I love it that you all went together as a family! Cute pictures!
XOXOXO Nana
I am so proud of my little man...
Post a Comment