Monday, August 24, 2009

Megan & Mo's wedding.

Jamie & Lauren
Braxton actually took this photo of Lauren. Pretty good huh?

Whitney, Me, Meg,Mel,Sydnee
Cassie

Jamie & I
My 'cousin' Megan got married on August 22, 2009. We have know each other since the 3rd grade, when my mom started baby sitting Megan & Melanie. After my mom was done babysitting them, Our families remained friends. We spent every Christmas with them. BBQ's And a few other holidays. Jamie and I have also spent time with Megan & Mo. (Mo was the groom) We try to get together for couples nights. And spend grown up time together. Its been very fun having another couple to hang out with. We are very excited for what the future hold for the two of them. :) Love ya guys!
(Usually I have a ton more pictures of something like this but I forgot my big camera & was a lil side tracked with running after kids. Sorry)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: