My lovely mother gave me tickets to the Natural Museum at the U of U. They were having a frog exhibit. Braxton & Lauren both love frogs, ever since Popper. So I thought it would be pretty cool to go see them. I begged Jamie to get off work early so he could go also. Because I HATE driving lately esp. around that area. So Jamie was kind enough to get off early. Although I don't call 4 o'clock early. We made our through the museum, Lauren Mammit'ed (That's Lauren talk for Ribbit) though the whole thing.They had very cool frogs,a tomato frog & Tree frogs.The coolest were the poison dart frogs. They looked like the blue skin were dripping paint. Very cool. Both kids loved it. At the museum they also have Dino's & a insect exhibit. They had stuffed bears & other animals. Braxton was a little taken back by those,Kept asking why they weren't moving. Lauren on the other hand just kept knocking on the glass, giggling. Here's some pics .....
Sivulichs in a nut shell....
Jamie & I met in 2004. We were married on May 27th 2005. We welcomed Braxton Joel on October 7th 2005. And Lauren Adele on May 30th 2008. And we are getting ready to welcome baby #3 on July 5th 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment