Saturday, August 15, 2009

Popper the Frog


On our way home from Missouri, we had to make lots of pit stops for little bladders. At one rest stop Jamie & Braxton caught a frog. And we let him bring in home in a water bottle. (I know that sounds cruel, but we found a cage asap)Braxton was so cute with his little froggy. Everytime we had to leave the car and came back, Braxton would say" Sorry little guy, I had to leave you. But its ok. Im back. " It was so stinkin cute. So this morning we woke up to find Popper missing. And his cage lid was broken. We looked every where for that darn frog. Finally we had to break the news to Braxy. We told him that Poppers mommy came & got him. He didnt take the news very well. He cried " I want my froggy"," I dont like his mom. " After he calmed down. Jamie came upstairs holding his hands together. And inside his hands was POPPER !! Braxton was so excited that daddy had found his froggy. We thought the cat had gotten Popper. We were very relieved to find him, alive. Braxton checked on Popper the rest of the day to make sure his mommy didnt get him. :)
Not Popper pictured. Thats another frog we caught in MO.

3 comments:

Becks said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so stinkin cute!!! I'm glad Popper's mommy let him come back to Braxton! Hahaha!!!

The Sivulich's said...

LOL We're glad poppers mom let him stay too. How is your cat ?

The Sivulich's said...

lol