Monday, August 24, 2009
Wouldnt it be nice....
Braxton has been potty trained for a while now. Thank goodness. And Lauren really interested watching him do his business. We still have the little potty that sits on the ground. And Lo was trying to sit on it. So I put her up there. She would jump back down and try again. Then she was hitting herself on her tummy. And saying" poopa", But it sounded like pooh. So I decided to humor myself and I took off her diaper, put her on the lil potty. She got on and off that lil potty like 20 times. Then finally peed on the corner of it. While I was cleaning up the pee, I was thinking "WOW she is really smart to know that she needed to go pee. Now if I could just get it in the potty. "So for the last few days every time Braxton says he needs to go to the bathroom Lauren thinks she does too. Today she came over to me saying "poopa". And I checked her diaper and there it was her "poopa". Now Im not sure if every child knows about that kinda stuff at 15 months. But I was pretty impressed. Now if I could only get her to get to the bathroom and do that in the toilet that would be beyond awesome. Wouldn't it be nice if children potty trained at 15 months.... I think it would ! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My little angel...
Post a Comment